Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

A little late for this post - I know. Where does the time go? Anyhoo....

I got the best Mother's Day present a little early from Carter - He is finally walking!!!! YEA! Carter has been crusing the furniture for a while now and we were just waiting for him to finally decide to take that first step unassisted and he did. We were so elated! Now we can keep him still. He still walks with his arms in the air for balance and it looks so cute!

Riley gave me a present a few days later - no more ear infection. What a present! After 3 different antibiotics and nose spray his ear infection finally subsided. That little bugger just wouldn't let go and made my little rebel a miserable little boy. He is finally back to his old self - going non stop.
Riley has always done things first, first tooth, first to crawl, first to walk etc.
Well, Carter finally got his turn and decided to cut his first eye (canine) tooth. They are both cutting all of them at the same time and they are not very happy. I thought the other teeth were bad - boy was I wrong. Both of them ran fevers and just laid around miserable.
All is well now and that the tooth and nuttin but the tooth.
Riley - only one pic Not very photogenic here lately.
Carter - just can't keep from smilin'

No comments: